Welcome to Cottage Views
Cottage Views is a unique fan-shaped cottage that Yakushima's famous architect William Blower designed and
built on a land of 3000 square meters. Especially it is built to see the best view from the guest
VIEWS is located in the south of Yakushima and stands on the hillside overlooking the sea.
- We do not serve meals (self-catering only)
- Can accommodate up to 3 people.
- Only for families, 4 people can stay.
- You can book a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to stay.
|YEN||Number of guests|
|3 - 6nights||
14,000 × 2
12,000 × 3
10,000 × 4
|7 nights or more||
12,000 × 2
10,200 × 3
8,500 × 4
- The floor plan is about 50m² with a living dining kitchen, a Japanese-style “tatami” room, a stone bath with a wooden deck, a washroom, and a toilet.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- A washing/drying machine and cooking utensils, kitchen supplies are also available.
air conditioner / refrigerator / gas range / microwave / toaster oven / rice cooker / electric pot /
electric kettle / cooking utensils / tableware / coffee server / table / chairs / sofa / CD player /
There is no TV
|air conditioner / mini tables × 2 / futon set (Nishikawa Muatsu futon) / Pillows (Fabe medical
Pajamas or Yukata are not provided
|Washroom||automatic washing drying machine / detergent / laundry net / clotheshorse / bath towel / face towel / facial cleanser / soap / toothbrush / hair dryer / tissues / cotton swabs|
|Bathroom||shampoo / conditioner / body soap / body wash towel|
- Children under 10 can NOT stay at this cottage.
- Smoking is prohibited in the room. Please smoke outside.
- Buses are infrequent and inconvenient for sightseeing. We strongly recommend renting a car.
- If your rental car has a navigation system, enter "723 242 201" in the [Map Code] field.
- If you have a smartphone and Google Map is installed, please search for "Cottage Views" and display the route.
Kagoshima, 891-4405 Japan
Check-in time：15:00 - 20:00
・40mins by car from airport
・30mins by car from Anbou
・55mins by car from Miyanoura